Welcome to Ridge Meadows Urology
Dr. Strovski provides urological care to the communities of Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows as well as the surrounding communities of Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody and Langley. The Ridge Meadows Urology (RMU) group has expertise in all facets of genitourinary diseases and works closely with their allied health partners. We are an integrated part of the medical community and ensure a continuity of care with general practitioners.
What does a Urologist do?
We are surgeons, who after finishing medical school are trained in the specialty of Urology for 5 years. The training is focused the urinary and genital system. This includes the kidneys, adrenals, ureters, bladder, prostate, urethra and male reproductive organs. We work closely with other specialists such as Nephrologists, Medical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologists.
What are some of the problems we treat?
- Kidney Stones (nephrolithiasis)
- Kidney infections
- Kidney Cancer (Renal cell carcinoma)
- Adrenal masses or cancer
- Overactive Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence (leakage of urine)
- Bladder Pain Syndrome (Interstitial Cystitis)
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Recurrent Urinary Tract infections (UTI’s)
- Bladder Cancer (transitional cell cancer)
- Bladder Stones
- Enlarged prostate (BPH)
- Prostate infections (prostatitis)
- Prostate Cancer
- Swelling (hydrocele)
- Infections (orchitis)
- Testicular Pain
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Low Libido/ Testosterone
- Ejaculatory dysfunction
- Vasectomy reversal (vasovasostomy)
- Frequent urination
- Undescended Testicles