Dr. Strovski is originally from North Vancouver. She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of Western Ontario and returned to UBC first to study medicine, followed by her residency in Urology. Areas of interest include oncology and laparoscopy. She is passionate about working to advance urological care in Maple Ridge and surrounding areas.
We are surgeons, who after finishing medical school are trained in the specialty of Urology for 5 years. The training is focused in the urinary and genital system. This includes the kidneys, adrenals, ureters, bladder, prostate, urethra and male reproductive organs. We work closely with other specialists such as Nephrologists, Medical Oncologists and Radiation Oncologists.
• Kidney Stones, trauma, infections
• Prostate, Bladder, Kidney, Testis, Penile, adrenal
• BPH, Prostatitis, Erectile dysfunction, Low Testosterone, Infertility, Vasectomy, Vasectomy reversal,Contraception, etc.
• Recurrent UTI’s, Incontinence, Bladder Pain Syndrome etc.
• Phimosis, Undescended testis, Voiding dysfunction, Urinary tract infections etc.