Dr. Ian Wright studied as a medical student at UBC and went on to complete his urology residency at McMaster University in 2015. He then completed fellowship training at the Vesia Alberta Bladder Centre at the University of Calgary in functional and reconstructive urology.
Dr. Wright then returned to the Metro Vancouver Area as a consultant urologist in Fraser Health working at Ridge Meadows Hospital in Maple Ridge. He practices general urology with a special interest in urodynamics, functional and reconstructive urology, and minimally invasive surgery.
B.Sc. Specialization in Biochemistry, University of Alberta, 2006
MD, University of British Columbia, 2010
FRCSC, McMaster University Urology Residency, 2015
Functional and Reconstructive Urology Fellowship, University of Calgary, 2016
• Kidney Stones, trauma, infections
• Prostate, Bladder, Kidney, Testis, Penile, adrenal
• BPH, Prostatitis, Erectile dysfunction, Low Testosterone, Infertility, Vasectomy, Vasectomy reversal,Contraception, etc.
• Recurrent UTI’s, Incontinence, Bladder Pain Syndrome etc.
• Phimosis, Undescended testis, Voiding dysfunction, Urinary tract infections etc.